The Integrated Alliances B2B social sales and marketing programs are the corporate roadmap for success with fully integrated sals and marketing featuring LinkedIn and B2B Social Media.
In 2015, its crucial to have an up to date social roadmap to ensure the firm is focusing on the right things, in the right way. This is especially true in the B2B business marketplace where “social” is how customers interact with vendors and partners.
Integrated Alliances is the expert in LinkedIn programs and they start by helping our clients field the team with the right employees, partners, vendors and consultants. Then the really good stuff happens.
Our comprehensive programs are comprised of the following components that are designed to interface very well with one another.
1. Getting the company “ready”, starting with an inventory
- A Social Media assessment and potential make-over
- Web site, blog, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube
- Screen shots of each company site – browsers AND mobile
- Assemble into a single document, print
- Evaluate for possible redesign and standardization
2. Get employees “on the page”, starting with an assessment
- Your employees must appear on the LinkedIn company page
- We assure they do with our analysis – who appears and who does not
- We assess the LinkedIn presence of key users and team members using the Integrated Alliances 10-Point Assessment System
- Optional 1-on-1 sessions with participants help uncover hidden needs
3. Strategic planning – company assets and employees
- We advise about refreshing each social media platform with updated text and graphics, as needed
- A plan for training team members is prepared, based on the assessment results
- A training method is selected – live workshop, web-based, on-demand
- We write 1 or more model LinkedIn profiles for team members to model after
- Develop the formal training curriculum, single session or multi-session
- Prepare the team for the training event with corporate marketing language and profile writing help
4. Training the team – formal classes
- Large companies start with a pilot training session, small firms do not
- Pilot team gets special attention that help us plan the larger training
- Common training formats are a live 1/2 day workshop with a follow-up 60-minute webinar or a 3-part webinar series (60 minutes each)
- Post-training assessments and testing can measure improvements and promote adoption by team members
5. Continued learning and support
- Additional webinars on new topics with Q&A – very effective
- User support is provided when team members have questions
- Management support helps for on-going campaigns, new ideas
- On-going targeted LinkedIn messaging campaigns generate LinkedIn leads
- On-going lead generation campaigns (non-LinkedIn) bring in more leads
6. Annual event
- A national gathering of the team is a natural or an appearance
- All employees, sales teams, management, channel partners
- We can host a special “refresher” training and add new topics
- Options include speaker, demo or hands-on workshop (1 hr to 1 day)
So, call Integrated Alliances today at 720-897-8254 to share your goals and we’ll see how we can help you reach them.