LinkedIn is the #1 social media platform for executives and entrepreneurs. Since Microsoft took over, capabilities have exploded while new limitations have been introduced. Users are more confused than ever.
Integrated Alliances cuts through the LinkedIn clutter with 1-on-1 coaching programs that deliver STAND OUT strategies for LinkedIn profiles, network building, advanced searching and engaging key targets to stir up business.
The program is simple. We learn about one another in a series of face-to-face calls over desktop video (Zoom or Skype). We share screens, log into your LinkedIn account, and discuss you what matters most while we 1) polish your LinkedIn presence 2) identify your ideal targets and 3) show you how to engage them in the best possible ways. The 1st call is 90 minutes long and subsequent calls are 60-75 minutes each.
You are in good hands. IA Founder Mike O’Neil has been a LinkedIn power user, executive coach, advisor, trainer and service provider for over 13 years, helping executives, entrepreneurs and B2B business professionals. He is a 2-time Forbes Top 50 Social Media Expert.
Two standard LinkedIn coaching programs are available – Basic Coaching and a more comprehensive program for Do It Yourself LinkedIn Campaigns.
Which program is right for you depends on how active you have been and what you want to do. Book a 30 minute call with Mike O’Neil to determine which is best for you. It’s free.
Additional coaching calls (60-75 minutes) are available for $150 each.
Both programs each include these fundamental topics. How much time we spend on them will depend on your situation. It is customized to your needs.
- LinkedIn Free, Premium and Sales Navigator accounts
- LinkedIn settings, profile optimization, graphics
- Advanced searching to find your top prospects
- Building your LinkedIn network with qualified targets
- LinkedIn Inbox basics – communication, engagement, management
- Pre-call research and post-call follow-up activities
- LinkedIn company page assessment, management (if applicable)
- A manageable LinkedIn routine for you
The DIY LinkedIn Campaign Coaching program takes things further with LinkedIn lead generation based on invitations and messages. It can include 3rd party tools that automate some of the process.
- Planning and launching advanced LinkedIn invitation campaigns
- Creating sophisticated, segmented campaigns with Sales Navigator
- Implementing Leads and Tags for filtered lists
- Writing great messages for campaigns
- Advanced use of LinkedIn tools, free and paid
- Working with an assistant or outside vendor
- On-going campaign strategy, planning support for 60 days
- See more on DIY Campaign Coaching