LinkedIn is the #1 social media platform for executives and entrepreneurs. Since Microsoft took over, capabilities have exploded while new limitations have been introduced. Users are more confused than ever.
Integrated Alliances cuts through the LinkedIn clutter with 1-on-1 coaching programs that deliver STAND OUT strategies for LinkedIn profiles, network building, advanced searching and engaging key targets to stir up business.
The program is simple. We learn about one another in a series of face-to-face calls over desktop video. We share screens, log into your LinkedIn account, and discuss you what matters most while we 1) polish your LinkedIn presence 2) identify your ideal targets and 3) show you how to engage them in the best possible ways. The 1st call is 90 minutes long and subsequent calls are 60-75 minutes each.
You are in good hands. IA Founder Mike O’Neil has been a LinkedIn power user, executive coach, advisor, trainer and service provider for over 13 years, helping executives, entrepreneurs and B2B business professionals.
Three standard LinkedIn coaching programs are available. Basic Coaching, Enhanced Coaching and Do It Yourself Campaign Coaching.
Which program is right for you depends on how active you have been and what you want to do. Book a 30 minute call with Mike O’Neil to determine which is best for you. It’s free.
All three programs each include these fundamental topics. How much time we spend on them will depend on your situation. It is customized to your needs.
- LinkedIn Free, Premium and Sales Navigator accounts
- LinkedIn settings, profile optimization, graphics
- Advanced searching to find prospects
- Building your LinkedIn network with qualified targets
- LinkedIn Inbox basics – communication, engagement, management
- Pre-call research and post-call follow-up activities
- LinkedIn company page assessment, management (if applicable)
- A manageable LinkedIn routine for you
With these two programs, we cover these additional topics – personalized to your situation.
- Expanded coaching on how to build your LinkedIn network
- People you already know
- New people from searches and lists
- Advanced data management with Sales Navigator
- Advanced lead generation techniques with Sales Navigator
- Manage your LinkedIn and Sales Navigator Inboxes with Google Docs
- Creating and distribute content on LinkedIn (some)
- LinkedIn campaign basics – planning, implementation, management
- Operating/managing LinkedIn campaigns using free and paid tools
The DIY LinkedIn Campaign Coaching program takes things even further with LinkedIn lead generation based on invitations and messages. It can include 3rd party tools that automate some of the process.
- Planning and launching advanced LinkedIn invitation campaigns
- Creating sophisticated, segmented campaigns with Sales Navigator
- Implementing Leads and Tags for filtered lists
- Writing great messages for campaigns
- Advanced use of LinkedIn tools, free and paid
- Working with an assistant or outside vendor
- On-going campaign strategy, planning support for 60 days
- See more on DIY Campaign Coaching