Navigating LinkedIn is a curriculum for revenue producers and it is delivered as part of a larger program that also bears its name. It is a carefully crafted package of training and companion services focused on maximum results.
This curriculum and package hit the sweet spot for a group training event featuring LinkedIn for sales. It fits an audience of 20-100 very well and it can be a la carte with few caveats.
1. Integrated Alliances assesses your company and its affiliates on LinkedIn – company page, groups, graphics, text, postings, other assets. This is a good example of a LinkedIn Company Page and associated graphics.
This company page could be improved with a background image.
The Company Page is like an address book for the company and it needs to be accurate. We discover who shows on the company page and who does not. This analysis helps you true up 1) who appear as they should 2) who appears but should not 3) who is missing. We will provide recommendations based on the findings.
This company shows 167 “official” results on LinkedIn which is good. We train you to look at who is missing and help you get this listing up to date. It may take several LinkedIn trouble tickets.
Notice that 54 have sales OR marketing in their profiles in this example.
2. We assess the team (you define the scope) using our special 10-point technique. Alternately, we can guide you on how to best perform such an assessment internally.
3. Integrated Alliances may create a model LinkedIn profile for the team to use in creating theirs, copy/paste sections from it. It is used in the training to speed up the pace. This is a client example. Notice the background image that was provided by the company.
4. The IA team will have calls with management to plan the specifics of the training event or address – audience, topics, current issues, etc. The delivery might be a single workshop, a multi-part webinar series or perhaps a keynote address.
5. IA delivers the Navigating LinkedIn program to the team. Workshops and webinars focus on LinkedIn for sales with a deep dive into Sales Navigator and CRM-type functionality. A keynote address is bigger picture, with more of a look to the future.
It is delivered primarily in one of three formats:
- In-person Workshop, typically 1/2 day, 1-4:30 or equiv., part of a planned gathering or special training event
- Webinar Program, 2-3 sessions, 60-75 minutes each, same time on consecutive weeks, recorded
- Keynote Address, 1 hour, part of a larger event
6. IA will host a post-training call with management to answer questions and plan for follow-up training and support.
7. In most cases, IA will deliver follow up 60-75 minute webinar to review material already presented, add new topics, provide unlimited Q&A. In the case of a Keynote, this may be the BEGINNING of a multi-part training program.
8. IA provides LinkedIn support for the team typically for 90 days, requests are submitted via email.
It’s also the time of year when many companies are planning annual events with speakers and trainers. Besides a training at one of these events, I can deliver a 60-minute address that paints a bigger picture, goes into the future. They go well together actually.
Integrated Alliances is partnering with Dan Cilley of Telemaximum to deliver a combined Navigating Linkedin AND Sales Enablement workshop. These two topics feed upon one another in a terrific full-day program.