LinkedIn is the #1 social media platform for B2B sales and marketing. The capabilities have exploded, new limitations have been introduced, account types come and go and users are confused as they explore the possibilities.
Integrated Alliances founder Mike O’Neil cuts through the clutter in a LinkedIn 3-Session Executive Coaching Program for executives. It delivers STAND OUT strategies for profiles, network building, advanced searching and engaging key targets.
Mike has been a LinkedIn power user, executive coach, advisor, trainer and service provider for over 10 years, helping insightful B2B business professionals, their sales teams and their companies.
In the program, Mike delivers personalized 1-on-1 LinkedIn coaching focused on your specific LinkedIn-related wants and needs using Skype, desktop video and Join.me. See the short list of possible LinkedIn topics below.
The process is quite simple. We log into your account, share the screen using Skype and you watch as we optimize your LinkedIn settings and profile while we discuss the options. We teach you what matters most as you watch us polish your LinkedIn profile and company page for you in real time.
LinkedIn Topics Covered
- LinkedIn Free, Premium and Sales Navigator accounts
- LinkedIn settings and profile optimization
- Adding targets to your LinkedIn network
- LinkedIn advanced searching to find prospects
- LinkedIn Inbox, communication and engagement
- Find, join and participate in LinkedIn groups
- Pre-call research and post-call follow-up activities
- A manageable LinkedIn routine for you
- LinkedIn company page assessment, management
- LinkedIn status updates and LinkedIn publishing
- LinkedIn and events – networking and mobility
This 3-session program starts at just $500. Expanded programs can include additional social media platforms and LinkedIn campaigns.
Schedule a free 30 minute call to discuss your needs or call 720-897-8254 now.