LinkedIn corporate programs from Integrated Alliances don’t only adapt to market changes, they help create them. It’s been that way since 2004.
Now, with all the new LinkedIn changes, it’s more important than ever to remain up to date and stay ahead of the competition, especially in the B2B business marketplace. This is truly a disruptive time and that brings with it new opportunities.
Integrated Alliances is the longtime expert in LinkedIn programs and we’ve seen these big events come and go. We know how to get you and your team tuned up right for the new game, often led by LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
Our services are fully integrated and they work very well with one another. Not everyone wants or needs each of these services. It’s a standard program with a la carte options.
For most, it looks something like this…
1. Corporate LinkedIn inventory and assessment
- LinkedIn Company Page assessment
- LinkedIn profiles of key individuals
- Web site, blog, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube
- Evaluate each site on browsers AND mobile
2. Team LinkedIn inventory and assessment
- Current employees must appear on the LinkedIn Company Page
- Assess the team member LinkedIn presence using a 10-Point Assessment System
3. Strategic planning – company assets, employee needs
- Update corporate LinkedIn presence with updated text and graphics, as needed
- Select a training method – live workshop, webinars, video training
- Customize training curriculum based in assessment
- Write model LinkedIn profile for team members to midek from
- Prepare marketing language for use in the training
4. Training the team – formal classes
- Start with a pilot or dive right in
- Common format are 1/2 day workshop, 2 or 3-part webinars
- Post-training assessments to promote adoption by team members
- Follow-up or refresher webinar is sometimes held
5. Continued learning and support
- Additional webinar topics with Q&A
- User support is available for team members
6. Annual event
- National team gatherings
- Employees, sales teams, management, channel partners
- Keynote speaker, breakout or hands-on workshop
Call Integrated Alliances today at 720-897-8254 to share your goals and we’ll see how we can help you reach them.