LinkedIn corporate programs from Integrated Alliances don’t only adapt to market changes, they help create them. It’s been that way since 2004.
Now, with all the new LinkedIn changes for 2017, it’s more important than ever to remain up to date and stay ahead of the competition, especially in the B2B business marketplace. This is truly a disruptive time and that brings with it new opportunities.
Integrated Alliances is the longtime expert in LinkedIn programs and we’ve seen these big events come and go. We know how to get you and your team tuned up right for the new game, often led by LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
Our services are fully integrated and they work very well with one another. Not everyone wants or needs each of these services. It’s a standard program with a la carte options.
For most, it looks something like this…
1. Corporate inventory and assessment
- LinkedIn Company Page assessment
- LinkedIn profiles of key individuals
- Web site, blog, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube
- Evaluate each site on browsers AND mobile
2. Team inventory and assessment
- Current employees must appear on the LinkedIn Company Page
- We analyze who appears (and who does not) for you
- We assess the LinkedIn presence of key users and team members using our 10-Point Assessment System
3. Strategic planning – company assets, employee needs
- Update corporate LinkedIn presence with updated text and graphics, as needed
- Select a training method – single live workshop, single or multi-session webinars, on-demand training
- Based on assessment results and format, customize the training curriculum
- Write a model LinkedIn profile for team members to model after
- Prepare the team for the training with marketing language and profile help
4. Training the team – formal classes
- Some companies may start with a pilot with a select team, most do not
- Common training format options are a live 1/2 day workshop, a 2-part or 3-part webinar series (60 min ea) or on-demand videos
- Post-training assessments and testing can measure improvements and promote adoption by team member.
- A follow-up or refresher webinar is sometimes held
5. Continued learning and support
- Additional webinars on new topics with Q&A – very effective
- User support is provided when team members have questions
- Management is supported on-going for campaigns, exploring new ideas
- LinkedIn messaging campaigns can generate LinkedIn leads
6. Annual event
- A national gathering of the team is a natural or an appearance
- All employees, sales teams, management, channel partners
- We can host a special “refresher” training and add new topics
- Options include speaker, demo or hands-on workshop (1 hr to 1 day)
So, call Integrated Alliances today at 720-897-8254 to share your goals and we’ll see how we can help you reach them.