LinkedIn is not an island. It is a unifying force that feeds and is fed by other business activities, both online and in real life. Today’s LinkedIn-centered business user needs a variety of tools to get and stay ahead of the curve. Few, however, have the time or ability to sort out the right tools, install them, and learn how to implement and manage them – ongoing.
They need help and Mike O’Neil helps them capitalize on LinkedIn better than anyone, especially for those interested in B2B lead generation. He’s been a LinkedIn power user, executive coach, advisor, trainer and service provider for over 10 years, helping insightful B2B business professionals, their sales teams and their companies.
In the LinkedIn PLUS Executive Coaching Program, Mike delivers personalized 1-on-1 coaching focused on your specific wants and needs using Skype, desktop video and Join.me. See the list of possible topics below.
First up is understanding what success means for you. Is it more leads? A successful Event? A spiffy looking brand? A consistent look and feel? A product launch? We won’t know what you need until we get to know you and that’s where we start.
This comprehensive program kicks off with a bang – a long hard session that gets your LinkedIn profile and account fully prepared for lead generation.
LinkedIn Campaign Prep
This program can get you fully set up for sophisticated LinkedIn Messaging and Marketing Campaigns using an assistant or outside vendor like Integrated Alliances. Successful campaigns require you to fully understand your target market and the basic fundamentals of operating LinkedIn campaigns. The LinkedIn PLUS Executive Coaching Program has this need in mind.
The process begins with a social media assessment. We talk about where LinkedIn fits in for you and how you might use it. Most clients are interested in LinkedIn for sales, marketing and campaigns.
The process is quite simple. We share our screen, log in as you and optimize your LinkedIn settings and profile while we visit along the way. You learn the important things that matter most (and ignore the things that don’t) as we work our LinkedIn magic and polish your profile (and perhaps company page) in real time. In most cases, it happens right in front of your eyes. We end the kick-off session with a spiffing profile, ready to go to the next level.
Follow-on Sessions (2, 3, 4, 5+)
Next is a set of follow-on sessions covering inter-related topics of great interest to B2B LinkedIn users. The mix is unique to each individual.
General LinkedIn Topics
- LinkedIn Free, Premium and Sales Navigator accounts
- Adding prospects to your LinkedIn network
- LinkedIn advanced searching to find prospects
- LinkedIn Inbox, communication and engagement
- Find, join and participate in LinkedIn groups
- Pre-call research and post-call follow-up activities
- A manageable LinkedIn routine for you
- LinkedIn company page assessment, management
- Creating content for use on LinkedIn
- Distributing content on LinkedIn
- LinkedIn status updates and LinkedIn publishing
- LinkedIn and events – networking and mobility
LinkedIn Lead Generation Campaigns
- Planning LinkedIn messaging campaigns
- Targeting specific user types on LinkedIn
- Creating great messages for campaigns
- Managing LinkedIn campaigns using tools
- Working with an assistant, vendor
- On-going campaign planning
Expanded Social Media
- Mixing LinkedIn with Twitter, Facebook, Blog, others
- Twitter assessment and update
- Facebook assessment and update
- Blog assessment and advisement
Online Business Tools
- CRM social media assessment
- Using scheduling tools like Calendly
- Using domain names to simplify links (ScheduleWithMike.com)
- Event marketing using LinkedIn, social media
- Using Event registration platforms like EventBrite