“Digital transformation is changing the way the world lives and works. For enterprises, the workforce is geographically distributed, remote from the office and increasingly mobile centric.”
If you are getting ready for the 2018 selling season, it’s time for some fresh ideas to take your sales team’s performance to the next level.
Sellers face a new year that likely includes higher quotas. It’s more important than ever before to lay a foundation for their success and provide an unparalleled training experience worthy of your top producers for your next sales meeting or event.
In 2018, buyers expect a modern seller that understands their needs and is prepared to do business with them. This buyer is digitally-driven, socially connected and mobile-empowered. We provide practical sales tactics to bring value at every stage of your customer’s buying journey.
- LinkedIn and Sales Navigator help you take your professional relationships to the next level and keep you abreast of your prospects activities.
- Sales Enablement tools and strategies help your team work more efficiently, access information faster, deliver content consistently and more effectively.
- Take action, save time and improve your results with new skills, resources and capabilities that were not available until now.
Taught By Experts
The program is taught by experts that have spoken at many national conferences, small & large businesses and know more about today’s Sales 3.0 buyer.
Mike O’Neil, 2x “Forbes Top 50 Social Media Expert”, 13-year LinkedIn coach/trainer, teaching Sales Navigator and LinkedIn campaigns to effectively expand your business faster.
Dan Cilley, Founding Member, Sales Enablement Society, President, American Association of Inside Sales Professionals – South FL, helping you to better understand today’s technology to improve customer engagement.
Together we bring all of this experience and knowledge to provide expert training, keynote speaking, coaching and leadership skills that empower you, your sales team and managers with knowledge and tools to perform at their very best.
Our approach is based on three key principles:
Education: A streamlined, layered approach that quickly gets the point
Adoption: Made easy for attendees to put newly learned skills into action
Results: Focused on creating desired outcomes with on-going reinforcement
“Mike is hands down the top authority on LinkedIn training for business professionals. Mike has trained hundreds of our clients on LinkedIn best practices. His insight and ability to present simple, actionable steps that can be put to immediate use is what sets him apart. I highly recommend Mike to any organization in need of social media training.”
Tim Quirk – VP, Enterprise Sales, erecruit
“It’s great to work with Dan and his team, The Lowering the wall of hesitation and gaining permission to ask questions workshop provided Level Funded Health with the skills to effectively engage prospects more consistently and with confidence.”
Russ Carpel – CEO, Level Funded Health
Social Selling Topics
Taught by Mike O’Neil
Overview of the LinkedIn TODAY
- LinkedIn.com, Sales Navigator, mobile
- Content, articles, posts, video
- LinkedIn profile updates and setting changes
- New LinkedIn.com searching
Introduction of Sales Navigator
- Sales Navigator searching for new prospects and partners
- Sales enablement functions in Sales Navigator – tags, leads
Engagement on LinkedIn
- Through the LinkedIn Inbox
- With content and thru social interaction
- Preparation for campaigns
- Targeting just the best prospects
- A connect and message approach
Tools to help save time, effort, money
- Google, other cloud services
- SaaS software services, browser extensions
Get started, re-educated, re-ignited
- LinkedIn InfoGuides for self-help
- Coaching services for busy executives
- Training programs for employees, sales teams
- Done For You services that take the load off of you
Sales Enablement Topics
Taught by Dan Cilley
The Evolution from Sales 2.0 to Sales 3.0
- How new Technologies lead to the digital transformation of buying and selling
- Why digital transformation is a matter of survival
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Double economic growth
- Real time intelligence for customer engagement
Using technology to sell, revolutionizing the sales process
- Big Data
- Social Platforms
- CRM technology
Customer Centric Strategies
- Understanding the customer journey
- Attracting prospects and creating relationships
The New Sales Cycle
- Recognizing customer pain and frustration
- Determining your customers needs
- Evaluating solutions
- Delivering results
Sales Skills & Sales Management Topics
Taught by Dan Cilley
Top Closing Techniques
- Maslow’s Hierarchy (Leveraging emotions to close business)
- Top 5 most effective closing skills
Assessing Sales Performance
- Leading key performance indicators
- Course corrections and how to execute
- Building a healthy pipeline
- Seller coaching strategies
- Management coaching strategies
- Accurate sales forecasting
- Forecast coaching
Planning and Analysis
- High impact selling activities
- Linking revenue targets to KPI’s