Why the Navigating LinkedIn program is so important RIGHT NOW
2017 ushers in enormous changes for LinkedIn users, especially those with revenue responsibilities. Microsoft, LinkedIn.com, Sales Navigator, Mobile – all will play a much different role in 2017 than they have in the past.
We are in a time of significant disruption and that means some people will move ahead faster and some will fall behind. Those who do nothing additional during this time of change risk falling behind.
Managers, sales reps, marketers, and channel professionals are among the most affected and those with the most to gain. Familiar sales techniques and routines must adapt.
Navigating LinkedIn puts your team on the high speed turnpike to take advantage of these changes and get a big jump on the competition.
Carrots and Sticks
Change is being driven in the form of a “carrot”, as the Sales Navigator platform gains long awaited features, and a “stick”, as the traditional LinkedIn.com platform slims down to more resemble Facebook, shedding important sales features along the way.
Navigating LinkedIn presents an integrated strategy to incorporate into your LinkedIn routine for 2017. It build on what you already know about LinkedIn and CRM systems and takes it all to new heights.
The Navigating LinkedIn presentation can get down to specifics with quick actionable take-aways for revenue producers, like in a workshop or a webinar series, or it can stay more general and strategic to cater more to managers and decision-makers as in a keynote address or breakout session.
The primary audience for Navigating LinkedIn is daily LinkedIn users with revenue responsibilities. Secondary audiences can include periodic LinkedIn users who may be executives, sales managers, marketing professionals, entrepreneurs, business owners or even high profile influencers.
- Review of the major changes in the new version LinkedIn.com 2017.
- Introduction of the LinkedIn Sales Navigator companion platform.
- Significant Sales Navigator enhancements for revenue producers.
- Common scenarios for using BOTH as a revenue producer.
- Big picture understanding and strategies to guide your actions in the future.
- How to avoid a potential data loss disaster with Sales Navigator.
- Getting a competitive advantage amidst these changes.
Forbes Top 50 Social Media expert Mike O’Neil will help you navigate this new LinkedIn workspace and truly enjoy the ride. He’s one of the world’s leading authorities on LinkedIn and the B2B marketplace.
Mike worked in technology sales for VARs and integrators, as well as telecom and Internet providers before founding Integrated Alliances in 2003.
The address is customized to the unique needs of each audience and event. Versions are available with or without extra emphasis on LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- 30, 45 or 60-minute higher level keynote address, with or without Q&A
- 45 or 60-minute deeper dive breakout with Q&A
- 2-4 hour hands-on workshop with step-by-step actions and demos
- 2 or 3-part Webinar series, 1 hour each, with recordings
- Pre-recorded self-paced program with instructional videos
Schedule a free call with IA Founder Mike O’Neil to share your objectives, discuss your team and learn how the Navigating Linkedin program might be adapted to your specific wants and needs.